PORTLAND, Ore.–(Company WIRE)–medZERO, a fintech corporation that permits on-desire, computerized, fascination-free of charge payment for out-of-pocket healthcare fees, has additional 6 health and gains business enterprise leaders to their advisory board. These experts will talk to on firm and product method and will help in creating beneficial connections to extend accessibility to medZERO.
New advisory board customers contain:
- Michael Cochran – Cochran has many years of expertise major intercontinental employee added benefits and wellness and has intended successful techniques that have enhanced personnel wellbeing and efficiency and managed hazard and cost. He is a former head of gains at Microsoft, Expedia, and the Monthly bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and previous principal at Mercer.
- Majd El-Azma – El-Azma is a finance, sales, and wellness prepare chief who served as president and CEO of LifeWise Overall health Strategy of Oregon. He currently advises leaders in a myriad of industries.
- Kathy Harris – Harris is achieved in expense banking, M&A, corporate advancement, and non-public fairness, which includes serving as EVP of Company Advancement for Sharecare, a digital overall health organization that aids individuals deal with all their well being in 1 put.
- Brad Lawson – Lawson has extensive working experience major enterprise enhancement and system for numerous national well being and facts providers, which includes WebMD, StayWell, and Interactive Wellness. At this time, Lawson is CEO at Fern Wellbeing, a electronic pain administration option.
- Tre’ McCalister – A wellness, work-existence, and health and fitness strategist, McCalister is former global positive aspects chief at Dell and a previous specialist and Central Market place observe chief at Mercer.
- Ginny Proestakes – a wellness advantages pro, Proestakes previously served as Senior Executive Director of US Positive aspects at Basic Electrical and is now CEO at The Proestakes Group, she advises firms such as Cevona, Wellness Catalyst Capital Management, LLC, and Property Care Genie.
“We’ve strategically assembled a perfectly-revered, business renowned advisory board that will enable us even more develop into the employer market and lead to improving our system,” said Craig Froude, medZERO co-founder and CEO. “medZERO simplifies and automates payment for out-of-pocket well being expenses. Our advisory board is an important part of our development technique to introduce and progress our exclusive resolution to companies nationwide.”
medZERO is a Portland, Ore., health care-centered fintech business (www.medzero.com) created to make healthcare obtainable, inexpensive, and equitable. Our employer-sponsored system presents workers on-need accessibility to cash to pay out their out-of-pocket health care expenditures with no fascination and no expenses. Repayment is produced by way of automated payroll deduction. For people with Well being Savings Accounts, medZERO payments are pre-tax, permitting them to help you save up to 30% on all skilled healthcare costs. Master extra at medzero.com.